Saturday 3 November 2012

review: Anatomic Snog me Senseless breath freshner

As most of my facebook wannabee followers can't read Dutch without the urge to use google translate to figure out what the F I'm writing, I will continue my wonderwall in English.

Remember my personal blog kelsey.chaterzwebdesign.nl isn't frequently updated like this one, but that one will remain and is writen in dutch for any one who's interested.

Any way. I want to write a review on the products I got with my Glossy box of last month. Remember the comments below are MY opinion and mine only, if you don't agree, please feel free to express yours and never let my opinion stop you from trying the product yourself!

The first product is a breath freshner and the name was really original: snog me senseless breath freshner. Really sassy. But and there is a catch, the name and maybe the appearance of the product are the only possitive thing I have to mention!

This breath freshner is the worst I've ever tried. I haven't tried many though, but this one as it clearly stated on the box tastes like cinnamon! why? well, I don't know! but trust me it's horrible.
It's an absolute don't, the smell, the taste awful! I think I've made myself clear. But if the taste was minty I would have recommended the spray as it really does help against a bad breath after diner

No comments:

Post a Comment