Tuesday 20 November 2012

movie of the month review: paranormal activity 4

Let me put it like this, after watchin the trailer and sending a tweet to the cine city cinema in Vlissingen (NL) to tell them the 4th movie is due to release in octobre they still didn't put anything on the website. And that should have been a sign.

the trailer, which I will post later on was really enjoyable for a horror/thriller junky like myself. As the storyline in the 3rd woke my interest  I was really really really really really looking forward watching paranormal activity 4.

Now I've seen it I would think twice to watch the 5th to be honest.
A lot of people won't like me for saying this but paranormal activty 4 was a huge piece of shit.
the scary moments which made the 1st and to me the 3rd so popular (2nd was ok, but less) were no where to be seen until the very last minutes and okay one or two during the movie , but that was it! People would think a large budget would help but NO. This was an utter disgrace to the idea of paranormal activity.

The young actors were great though, notthing to comment on their skills. They were well casted and fit their characters perfectly.

It does leave some interesting questions behind and I would like to know the whole story, but it wasn't worth the 8.75EUR. a person.

It came in cinema's (in the Netherlands) on the 25-10-2012.... today it's 20-11-2012 and most theatres don't even show it any more.... say enough doesn't it?

Well enjoy the trailer I selected:

No comments:

Post a Comment